The Telders International Law Moot Court Competition passed its 30th milestone in 2007, and is still going strong. Since its humble beginnings in 1977, when only four universities took part, the Competition has today become the most prestigious and important moot court competition in Europe. Annually, teams from over 40 universities compete in the national rounds, with the winning teams going on to represent their countries in the international rounds held at Faculty Campus The Hague of Leiden University and the Peace Palace in The Hague.
Through the Competition students are educated in legal practice and such principles as the rule of law, civil society and fair play. The Competition also stimulates team-work and European integration. Students and academics consider participation important, a great honour and a wonderful experience of a friendly and international competition never to be forgotten.
Assessment and Review by YULS :
- Prep Period : ☆☆☆☆☆, No Further Information (NFI)
- Tournament Period : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Application begins in June and Tournament takes place in August
- Reputation/Honour : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Tournament Quality : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Winning Records of YULS
- Overall Assessment and Commentary : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Recruiting and Application :
- Go to News and Notices Board
- Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for any and all inquiries