Stetson International Environmental Law Moot Court Competition
Official Webpage for East Asian Regional Rounds
Official Website for International Rounds
Assessment and Review by YULS :
- Prep Period : ☆☆☆☆☆, No Further Information (NFI)
- Tournament Period : ★★★☆☆, (NFI)
- Application begins in October each year and East Asian Rounds take place in November. International Rounds take place in late March.
- Record is released early July. 21st Annual IEMCC release of Records will be on 11 JUL 2016.
- Reputation/Honour : ★★★★☆
- There is no dispute that Stetson is the most world renown authority in environmental law moot court competition.
- Tournament Quality : ★★★☆☆
- In the East Asian Regional Rounds, there is no record of any of the National Top 3 Universities regularly participating, except for once in 2012 by SNU.
- In 2014, Soongsil University (SSU) advertised the Tournament as the “first and only international moot court in South Korea.” This is not an accurate description.
- SSU Team is permitted to participate in the international rounds regardless of its results in the East Asian Tournament due to their host status which can be a source of controversy.
- In any case, for the East Asian Regional Rounds, SSU has ensured the quality and prestige of the competition through introducing a qualified judge pool invited from organizations such as the JAG Office (US military).
- Winning Records of YULS
- 2017年 …
- The performance of YULS varsity team in 2016 has been nothing short of the term cataclysmic. We must keep close at heart the wise words of Benjamin Franlkin that “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
- One hopeful factor – if any – is the valuable experience gained by our Freshmen members.
- 2017年 …
- Possible contacts for the Tournament
- Prof. Lim Sang Hyuk email@example.com
- Prof. Lee Sang Hyun firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Roy Partain Roy.email@example.com
- Soongsil University Department of Global Law 02) – 820 – 0486 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overall Assessment and Commentary : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Recruiting and Application :
- Go to News and Notices Board
- Please contact us via email@example.com for any and all inquiries.
[ back ]