- BPP University, LLB (Hons) Law Accelerated- 2:1 (2012 – 2015)
- Legal advice (June 2015 – December 2015, Seoul, Korea)Duties/Responsibilities: As a self employment worker, providing legal advice and helping to proceed the trials on behalf of people imprisoned at Seoul Detention Centre. Visiting the clients and paper working were the primary work to do.
- Teo & Co (7 April 2014 – 10 July 2014, London, England)
- Duties/Responsibilities: i) As a paralegal, supporting the solicitor including research the relevant law and draft the proposal of the case. Preparing the document and reading papers in the Employment Tribunal. ii) As a case broker, arrange new cases to the firm once a month, through the Internet advertisement and using my own personal connection. All cases were referred to the land law which is a dispute between the landlord and tenants
- Cho & Lee (15 January 2014 – 29 January 2014, Seoul, Korea)
- Duties/Responsibilities: Office supports, including English-Korean / Korean-English translations, writing letters of demand (for subrogated cargo claims) and negotiation, attending conferences, observe trials, word processing and other official literature.
- Gangnam LLP (9 September 2013 – 27 September 2013, Seoul, Korea)
- Duties/Responsibilities: Office supports, including Korean-English and English-Korean translations, assist with drafting strategies and attending conferences.
[ back ]