Founded in 2009, Yonsei Underwood Law Society (YULS – Génies) serves the following primary objectives :
- To provide first-hand opportunities in studying law to our Members through
- competing in Moot Court Tournaments
- publishing Academic Papers
- To constitute a hub for our Members to exchange and pass on information as well as experience in pursuing a career in law
- To continue our cherished tradition of practicing academic excellence as Honour Students.
All students with an interest in pursuing a career in law are welcome to apply to YULS via contacting us at “email@example.com” See below for more directions.