Here YULS provides analysis/discussion on highly recommended books for Law School students.
One YULS Member will open discussions on a specific book by uploading a page which contains his/her views and analysis of the reading material. Other Members are invited to join in on the discussion regarding the same book either on similar issues or totally different ones through uploading replies below.
Book Review List :
- The Rise of the Self-less Man (2009), Choi Jeong Gyu
- Introduction to Law (2003), Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
- Law and Science (2006), Steven Goldberg and Lawrence O. Gostin
- Legality (2011), Scott J. Shapiro
- Natural Law & Natural Rights (2011), John Finnis
- The Logic of Constitutional Rights (2005), Eric Heinze
- The Tools of Argument, Joel P. Trachtman
- With Liberty and Justice for Some (2011), Glenn Greenwald
- Death (2012), Shelly Kagan
- Do What You Are, Paul D. Tieger & Barbara Barron-Tieger
- Economics; The User’s Guide (2014), Jang Ha Joon
- Empire, A Very Short Introduction (2002), Stephen Howe
- Five Years From Now, Ha Wooseok
- History, A Very Short Introduction (2000), John H. Arnold
- Justice (2007), Michael J. Sandel
- Law Firms in Korea (2008), Jin Won Kim
- L’oligarchie ça suffit, vive la démocratie, Hervé Kempf
- Military Ambassador KATUSA: A Series, Lee, Jeong, Song et al
- ¡No os rindáis! (2013), Stéphane Frédéric Hessel
- Outliers (2008), Malcolm Gladwell
- Personality Types: using the enneagram for self-discovery, Don Richard Riso with Russ Hudson
- Skadden – Power, Money, and the Rise of a Legal Empire, Lincoln Caplan
- The Creation of Inequality (2015), Kent Flannery and Joyce Marcus
- The Renaissance, A Very Short Introduction (2005), Jerry Brotton
- Ethics, Fernando Savater
[ Back to Projects ]
YONSEI UNDERWOOD LAW SOCIETY “PACTA SUNT SERVANDA”
“Injustice Anywhere is a Threat to Justice Everywhere” – King, Jr.
Joining in 2010, Seungmin is a Founding Member of and Senior Partner at Yonsei ULS.