Asia Cup is an International Law Moot Court Competition for future international lawyers in Asia. This competition aims to contribute to the establishment of the rule of law throughout the Asian region in a medium- and long-term prospect by disseminating knowledge and understanding with regard to the international law, and upgrading and expanding human network among promising invitees in this academic field from Asian countries. 19 teams from 9 countries registered for Asia Cup 2014 – (from Website below).
Assessment and Review by YULS :
- Prep Period : ☆☆☆☆☆, No Further Information (NFI)
- Tournament Period : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Application closes in late May and Tournament takes place in late August.
- Reputation/Honour : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Key Rules
- Qualifications for Participation
- Registration of the Team
- Format and Evaluation of the Memorials
- Rules and Evaluation of the Oral Rounds
- Tournament Quality : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- Winning Records of YULS
- 2018 The Case Concerning the Armed Activities in the Border Area and the Gufa (Acotango v. Resago) [ 2018 Summer Syllabus / 2018 Syllabus ]
- Overall Assessment and Commentary : ☆☆☆☆☆, (NFI)
- In 2018 Summer, the Organizing Committee changed the rules abruptly to accommodate for the increased number of applicants by abandoning the Article 7 one state – one institution principle. Clarifications as to the number of participants in the oral proceedings and on the method of selection was not made clear.
- Recruiting and Application :
- Go to News and Notices Board
- Please contact us via email@example.com for any and all inquiries
YONSEI UNDERWOOD LAW SOCIETY “PACTA SUNT SERVANDA”