[2019 Spring Application Form NOW CLOSED]
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR VALUABLE APPLICATIONS!
🔹Underwood Law Society 2019 Spring Recruitment Opens🔹
GREETINGS FROM ULS: YONSEI’S FIRST AND ONLY ALL-ENGLISH LAW SOCIETY! With self-directed study sessions & undergraduate-graduate joint activities, we have achieved outstanding results in int’l moot court competitions (2019 Seoul Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Competition 1st Place, 2018 Tokyo Asia Cup International Law Moot Competition 3rd Place). JOIN US NOW TO PURSUE YOUR AMBITIONS!
✔Major, class irrelevant – no prior knowledge of law required (undergraduate & graduate students welcome)
✔Those interested in competing in international law moot, investment/commercial arbitration moot (oralist OR researcher)
✔Those interested in receiving thorough coaching sessions from upperclassmen, advisory professors
✔Those simply interested in our regular self-directed study sessions in various fields of international law or applicable sub-fields
We welcome those interested in diverse sub-fields of law including public international law, commercial law, international humanitarian law; OR even 🔸economics, business administration and investment, international development cooperation AND OTHERS🔸– all of which produces powerful applications when conjoined with law.
Application Link: https://goo.gl/forms/gymbYXMDnl4Y7Q2Q2
For further inquiries reach out to: yonseiuls (Kakaotalk) or email@example.com !
Application and Admission Process :
- Apply via Application Form above
- Receive a response mail within 72 HRS from ULS Board specifying the format and content of interview
- One on One+ interview with ULS Board Member
- Notification of Results will be made within 72 HRS from your interview
Receive an Invitation to ULS Session :
- Send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your own written work or response to one of our publications
- Receive a response mail within 72 HRS from ULS Board with your invitation to our session attached