Session #04 @ New Millennium Hall rm #114
1500 – 1800 HRS
23 JAN 2017
GABIN, DANIEL, SUN, HEEDONG, DONGA, AND SEUNGMIN
Gabin: “Today’s session was led by Sun and Heedong who respectively presented on [International Law and Municipal Law] and [International Environmental Law]. Their thorough preparation enabled in-depth discussion of complex legal issues. This session marked the end of the ULS Winter Session 2017 through which ULS members were able to review and hone their knowledge of international law. ULS would like to thank our members for their participation. Stay tuned for an exciting journey in the spring!”
- Ademola Abass, Complete International Law: Text, Cases, and Materials, Second Edition, Oxford University
- Chapter 09: International Law and Municipal Law [ summary ]
- Chapter 17: International Environmental Law [ summary ]
- Procedural Default Rule
- Enabling Clause (UK) and Implementing Legislation (Australia)
- Why is jurisdiction over certain crimes an exception to the Incorporation in Australian Courts?
- Busan American Cultural Service Building arson case
- Jurisdiction of the Court (Criminal and Civil)
- Who puts a check on the quality of court rulings?
- US – UK – KOR systems
- consistent interpretation
- Good Faith and Equity
- IEL, are all other States relieved of their obligations when one State is in breach of its obligations?
- The Newsroom Season 01 Episode 01 (introduction to Deep Water Horizon)
- Philip C. Jessup 2014 Compromis + Clarification