The Legal Life #014 : Historical Promotion in 13 Days!
Seungmin P. Jung
As a result of the re-negotiations with the Firm on the 4th of October 2016, both Parties came to an agreement on a record-breaking promotion (at 13th day of work).
Negotiation Time : 21 HRS in total
- Termination of Internship Program and New Hire as a Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary : + 2,160,000 KRW (55.5% increase)
- Next Negotiations for a Pay Raise in 3 Months
- Breakfast (provided daily)
- Lunch Break : 1135 – 1300 HRS
- Dinner Welfare Benefits : 7,000 KRW per Day
- Academic Welfare Benefits (Language Studies) : 100,000 KRW per Month
- Main Missions :
- Management of International Cases (general)
- On the Job Training (OJT) Book
- In Charge of 2 Major International Clients
- Current Bank Account Balance : + 30,000 KRW
Seungmin’s Comments : Living conditions are still quite horrible, however, I am hoping this change might make things a little more bearable for me. I am expecting a standard of 0600 – 2000 HRS of regular work during the next 3 month period. It is yet to be determined whether and if so, in what form this Firm will be recommended to ULS Members for future reference. The search for an alternate source of income is still on-going.
[ Careers ] [ #015 ]