Unfaltering Allure of SNU #005 : Outrageous Cost of LEET Preparations
My purpose here today is to calculate the minimum amount of money required to receive a decent LEET score to be accepted at SNU.
- Cost of Preparation for LEET (Law School Entry Exam) :
- Topics and Subjects (Interview Preparations) : $ 130 USD
- Practice Exams (PSAT, LEET, etc) : $ 0 USD
- Online Courses on LEET : $ 300 USD
- Youtube Videos and Opinions : $ 0 USD
- Past Exams for Practice : $ 0 USD
- Total : $ 430 USD
- Cost of LEET Exam : $ 220 USD
- Cost of Entrance Fee and Overall Tuition per Institution :
- Seoul National University Law School: App $ 36,000 USD
- Yonsei University Law School: App $ 66,000 USD
- Korea University Law School: App $ 66,000 USD
- Handong University Law School
Comments by Enzo: Above is my very own list of expenses I have invested in preparing for the South Korean Law School Entrance Exam. Any additional Costs will be updated accordingly. I feel the need to question whether the quality of education provided at South Korean Law Schools are entitled to a $ 8,400 USD per Semester Fee.
Joining in 2016, Enzo Miraslov is a Junior Editor at J&S Associates. The comment, writing, or column does not represent the official position of YULS.
[ Back ]