Unfaltering Allure of SNU #001 : Proof of English Proficiency
I personally find it rather fascinating why a South Korean Law School would have English Proficiency as a pre-requisite qualification for entrance. In any case, let us demonstrate our prowess in Language Proficiency.
- Goal : 2016年 2月 TEPS Prep Full Score 990 Points
- Mock Exam 1回: Grammar (47/50), Vocabulary (41/50), Reading (38/40)
- Mock Exam 2回: Grammar (45/50), Vocabulary (47/50), Reading (38/40)
- Mock Exam 3回: Grammar (44/50), Vocabulary (46/50), Reading (37/40)
- Mock Exam 4回: Grammar (45/50), Vocabulary (46/50), Reading (39/40)
- Mock Exam 5回: Grammar …
- Mock Exam 6回: Grammar …
- Reading Section : 40 Questions in 45 Minutes
- Vocabulary Section : 50 Questions in 15 Minutes
- Grammar Section : 50 Questions in 25 Minutes
- Listening Section : 60 Questions in 55 Minutes
Without a doubt, one must receive a full score in Listening Section. Same applies to Vocabulary and Reading Section. We shall allow one or two errors in Grammar Section.
- Exam Date : 20 Mar 16 @ Daegwang High School
- Results : notified 29 Mar 16
- Enzo 970 /990 Points (99.70% in Percentile)
- Kate 976 / 990 Points (99.88% in Percentile)
Enzo’s Perspective : Too many points were lost in the Vocabulary Section. Simple memorization seems to be the one and only way to overcome this loss. 2 Months of preparation time was insufficient to receive a full grade for me. Then again, Kate studied only for 2 weeks. In any case, not a test worth taking again.
Joining in 2016, Enzo Miraslov is a Junior Editor at J&S Associates. The comment, writing, or column does not represent the official position of YULS.